XIAO PENG is a professional sensor manufacturer and exporter. We have our own R&D team and production line, and have a large number of patents and software copyright certificates.
Since the establishment of the company, it has been at the forefront of the times and enjoys a high reputation both at home and abroad.
Temperature Transmitter And Sensors Recommend Products
Temperature Transmitter And Sensors Detail Introduction
Our temperature transmitters and sensors not only have a broad sales market in China, but also have been exported to Europe, the Middle East, Asia, South America, Africa, North America and other places. Our customers are all over the world and have many long-term cooperation with us. Customers are trustworthy for our products.
We are proud to provide high-quality products in various regions. We have obtained ISO9001:2015 quality management system certification and a number of patents. Every product of XIAO PENG caters to customers in its unique way. We have won a good reputation with high-quality products and sincere service.
Temperature transmitters and sensors can be widely used in chemical, petroleum, papermaking, electric power, city gas, environmental protection, water treatment and other fields. Therefore, whether you are looking for some leading sensors or other test instruments, XIAO PENG can make them for you, and we look forward to your arrival.
Process flow of temperature transmitter and sensor:
Traditional heating methods adopt heating methods such as heating rods, resistance wires or resistance chips. Although the structure is simple and convenient to use, it also has disadvantages such as slow heating, poor temperature control, large energy loss, and low efficiency.
Electromagnetic induction heating technology is a new type of heating technology. It converts alternating current into high-frequency current to generate a high-frequency magnetic field. When the magnetic field lines in the magnetic field act on the outer shell of the iron The container itself rapidly heats up, so as to achieve the purpose of heating.
The control of the manufacturing process and technological process of temperature transmitters and sensors is a very noteworthy problem. If the temperature in the production process is too low, the internal rubber will melt unevenly, and the fluidity will become poor. Poor chemistry, poor manufacturing and molding, and also affect the appearance, so the temperature of the raw materials of the chemical composition is too low or too high will affect the final quality of the product.
The temperature transmitter is mainly used to measure the temperature of the surface of the object. It uses screws or other fixing methods to attach the sensor to the surface of the object to achieve an ideal temperature measurement effect. The patch type temperature sensor has a large contact area and close contact with the object to be measured, so it has the advantages of high temperature measurement accuracy, fast response speed, small size, and convenient fixed installation in some surface temperature measurement.
XIAO PENG specializes in the development of temperature transmitters and sensors. This product is widely used in communication room, automation, automatic control and other occasions that require temperature and humidity monitoring. The input power supply, temperature measurement unit and sensor signal output are completely isolated, safe and reliable. Beautiful appearance and convenient installation.
For temperature transmitters and sensors, we can provide thermal resistances, thermocouples, etc. commonly used in the industry, and we can also provide special sensors, including high temperature, high pressure, health, special materials or coatings, etc., and customized sensors It is also acceptable.
XIAO PENG adheres to the policy of "technology first, exquisite design, and customer satisfaction", and does every detail carefully, every drawing must be considered and revised repeatedly, and every product is the designer's thought. Almost all employees working for the company are experts in this field, so product quality can be guaranteed.
High-quality product quality has been trusted by manufacturers, efficient and flexible management mechanisms, excellent professionals, high-start R&D strategies, advanced production equipment, perfect quality assurance, and a marketing network all over the country. Sustained and fast-developing support system.
XIAO PENG's temperature transmitters and sensors are not only good in performance, but also very user-friendly in terms of price. We can quote you within 24 hours. In addition, we also provide comprehensive after-sales service. If you have any needs in this regard, please feel free to contact us. No matter what questions you have, we will give you a satisfactory answer.
A complete buying guide for temperature transmitters and sensors:
I don’t know if you have used temperature transmitters and sensors. Do you know them? Do you need to buy temperature transmitters and sensors? This guide will introduce you some information about this product, maybe it can help you, then read on.
1. What are temperature transmitters and sensors
A temperature sensor is a sensor that can sense temperature and convert it into a usable output signal. Usually composed of sensitive components and conversion components. When the output of the sensor is a specified standard signal, it is called a transmitter. The temperature sensor is the core part of the temperature measuring instrument, and there are many varieties.
Temperature transmitter is an instrument that converts temperature variables into standardized output signals that can be transmitted, and is mainly used for the measurement and control of temperature parameters in industrial processes. The concept of temperature transmitter is an instrument that converts non-standard electrical signals into standard electrical signals, while sensors are devices that convert physical signals into electrical signals. In the past, physical signals were often used, but now there are other signals.
2. The difference between temperature transmitter and temperature sensor:
(1) The biggest difference between temperature sensor and temperature transmitter is that the output signal is different. The output signal of temperature sensor may be resistance signal, digital signal, etc. The output current of temperature transmitter is 4-20 mA, voltage 0-5V, 0 The -10V or 485 signal is the signal processed by the transmission module.
(2) The structure of temperature sensor and temperature transmitter are different. The temperature sensor is usually packaged by a single component, and the temperature transmitter includes two parts, the temperature sensor probe and the transmitter module.
(3) The temperature sensor and transmitter cannot be determined from the appearance of the product. The temperature sensor is sometimes designed as a junction box according to the needs of the use, and it is only distinguished by the parameter of the output signal.
(4) There is no difference in the accuracy of temperature sensors and temperature transmitters. They also have high accuracy and ordinary accuracy, and there is no difference in temperature measurement range. Both high, medium and low temperatures can be measured.
3. Benefits of Temperature Transmitter And Sensors
(1) The temperature and humidity data can be collected at the same time, with the characteristics of high accuracy, low power consumption, and good consistency.
(2) The product is small in size, light in weight, easy to install and maintain, and standard industrial signal output RS485.
(3) It is convenient to connect with various control devices and display instruments to realize online monitoring of temperature and humidity status.
(4) It can be widely used in places where various air temperature needs to measure and control humidity. To
(5) The product has passed strict testing and aging screening of components, semi-finished products and finished products.
(6) Stable and reliable performance, used for pressure measurement of high-temperature media, with long-term stability.
4. How Temperature Transmitter And Sensors Works
The temperature sensor converts non-electrical physical quantities such as temperature, pressure, liquid level, material, gas characteristics, etc. into electrical signals or sends physical quantities such as pressure, liquid level, etc. directly to the transmitter. Sensors and transmitters together constitute a monitoring signal source for automatic control, and different physical quantities require different sensors and corresponding transmitters.
The transmitter is a signal source that amplifies the weak electrical signal collected by the sensor in order to transfer or start the control element, or converts the non-electricity input from the sensor into an electrical signal and amplifies the signal source for remote measurement and control. The analog quantity is converted into a digital quantity.
The temperature transmitter uses a high temperature pressure sensor as the signal measuring element, and the pressure of the measured medium is transmitted to the sensor through the heat dissipation structure. The high-precision signal processing circuit is located inside the stainless steel housing and converts the output signal of the sensor into a standard output signal.
5. Industries using Temperature Transmitter And Sensors
Temperature transmitters and sensors can be said to be ubiquitous, suitable for applications in different industries such as petroleum, chemical, electric power, food, light industry and medicine. The following describes its application in some aspects.
(1) Application in the vaccine cold chain
To ensure the safety of vaccines during storage and transportation, the entire process of detection and recording of the ambient temperature during storage and transportation must be carried out, and it should be a fully automatic detection record. High-quality and high-precision temperature and humidity sensors can perfectly complete this Function, because it can record for a long time without external power supply.
(2) Application in building materials experiment
In the drying process of building materials, especially concrete, we should pay attention to its drying trend. This is one of the indicators for evaluating products and also provides reliable data for construction parties. The application of temperature and humidity sensors can record this data and provide it to the building materials researcher, which will provide useful help for the construction.
(3) Application in food storage and transportation
The relative equilibrium temperature and humidity in food preservation is an important indicator to ensure food safety. It directly affects the growth of colonies. In this case, temperature transmitters and sensors can be used to monitor temperature and humidity changes in real time to ensure food quality. Consumers provide healthy and safe food.
(4) Application in agriculture and animal husbandry
Agriculture and animal husbandry production, especially the production of some cash crops, must record the temperature and humidity values in detail during the seedling stage, which also requires temperature and humidity sensors for data collection and monitoring.
(5) Application in the management of museum cultural relics and archives
This is another area of temperature sensor application. The use of temperature transmitters and sensors can simplify the work of temperature and humidity recording of archive paper, and will also save the cost of cultural relic storage, so that this work can be made scientific and not subject to excessive human factors. Interference.
6. How to Troubleshoot Temperature Transmitter And Sensors
The technology of temperature transmitter and sensor can be said to be very mature, and the application is also very wide. It is very common in various factories. It is often used in conjunction with some instruments, and there are often some minor faults in the process of supporting use. The more common faults and solutions are as follows.
(1) The output signal is unstable. This situation is a problem of the temperature source itself. The temperature source itself is an unstable existence. If the display of the meter is unstable, then the anti-interference ability of the meter is not strong enough.
(2) The output error of the transmitter is large. There are many reasons for this situation. It may be that the resistance wire of the selected temperature transmitter is wrong, which causes the range error, or it may be that the transmitter is not calibrated when it leaves the factory.
(3) The output of the transmitter does not change when the temperature of the measured medium increases or decreases. This type of failure is mostly caused by the sealing problem of the temperature transmitter, which may be because the temperature transmitter is not well sealed or is not properly sealed during welding. Be careful to weld a small hole in the sensor. Generally, you need to replace the transmitter housing to solve it.
(4) For the leakage or blockage of the three-valve group of the temperature transmitter to cause errors, the temperature transmitter should be regularly checked for drain and leakage.
(5) The zero position of the temperature transmitter is too high or low, causing the static and differential pressure values to be too large or small, making the calculated air volume larger or smaller than the actual volume. The solution is to check the zero return of the temperature transmitter on a regular basis. If any abnormal or out-of-tolerance condition is found, it should be calibrated in time and the verification is due.
7. Future of Temperature Transmitter And Sensors
With the advancement of science and technology, due to the cumbersome debugging of traditional analog temperature transmitters and poor comprehensive performance indicators, it has been unable to meet the needs of on-site users, nor can it meet the requirements of factory spare parts, nor can it meet the requirements of sensor manufacturers. need. Therefore, higher requirements are put forward for the technology of temperature transmitters and sensors.
Today's temperature transmitter has passed the assessment of various indicators, especially the lightning protection and pulse train experiments are very good, and it also meets the matching needs of on-site users and sensor manufacturers. It is an intelligent product and can be operated again. Simple, it even only needs a screwdriver, changing the position of the dial can change its range, making a slight innovation in the temperature transmitter.
In recent years, the process of my country's industrial modernization and the continuous rapid growth of the electronic information industry have also driven the rapid rise of the transmitter and sensor market. It is widely used in color TVs, computer color displays, switching power supplies, water heaters, refrigerators, kitchen equipment, air conditioners, automobiles and other fields, and its future development is very broad.
8. How much Temperature Transmitter And Sensors Cost
We have many types of products, and we can also accept customization. You can choose the appropriate temperature transmitter and sensor according to your needs. You can contact us directly for a quote or send us relevant information. Reply within hours. Our prices are very reasonable, the products are very cost-effective, and the real value for money.
9. Our advantages
(1) It is always a pre-production sample before mass production, and a final inspection is always performed before shipment.
(2) We maintain excellent quality and competitive prices to ensure the interests of our customers.
(3) We already have a large amount of inventory, based on honest management, to create a good long-term cooperation.
10. Who is XIAO PENG
XIAO PENG is a professional manufacturer engaged in R&D, production, sales and service of temperature and humidity devices and porous metal products. It has a high-quality development group with strong technical force to provide users with high-quality products, complete solutions and first-class technical services.
The company adheres to the tenet of establishing a business with integrity, keeping the business with quality, and making progress, with a firmer pace, constantly climbing new peaks, and contributing to the national automation industry. Our temperature transmitters and sensors use imported temperature and humidity sensors as sensitive The device has the characteristics of high measurement accuracy, fast response speed, strong anti-interference ability and long-term stability.
XIAO PENG is committed to strict quality control and considerate customer service. Our experienced staff can discuss customer requirements at any time and ensure that customers are completely satisfied. We will serve you wholeheartedly if you have any needs. We look forward to forming a stable and extensive strategic partnership with friends from all walks of life to create a better future.