XIAO PENG Industrial Automation Equipment Co., Ltd. is a modern high-tech enterprise integrating product research and development, production and sales, specializing in the manufacturing of industrial automation instruments.
The company has rich production experience and manufacturing capabilities, and can customize various meters according to customer requirements.
Flow Measurement Recommend Products
Flow Measurement Detail Introduction
The company's main products include electromagnetic flowmeters, vortex flowmeters, turbine flowmeters, ultrasonic flowmeters and temperature and pressure instruments.
It can be used to measure the flow temperature and pressure of various oil, water and gas, such as water, gasoline, diesel, various organic solvents, natural gas, compressed air, steam, etc.
Industries such as national defense, petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, food, environmental protection and light industry will all involve flow measurement. XIAO PENG's flow measuring instrument is designed and manufactured with advanced technology, and has a very wide range of applications, which can show superior use effects in these industries.
XIAO PENG adheres to the business philosophy of customer first, honesty and trust, and the pursuit of high-quality products, high-tech, and high-efficiency and high-level services is our eternal goal. The company provides the most reasonable automation solutions and flow meter equipment for domestic and foreign users.
According to the difference of detection volume, flow measurement methods can be divided into volume flow detection and mass flow detection. According to different detection principles, flow measurement methods can be divided into speed method, volume method and mass method.
1. Velocity method: The velocity method is to measure the average flow rate of the fluid in the pipeline by the flow rate, and then multiply it by the cross-sectional area of the pipeline to obtain the volume flow rate of the fluid. Flow detection instruments based on this detection method include differential pressure flowmeters, rotameters, electromagnetic flowmeters, and ultrasonic flowmeters.
2. Volumetric method: The volumetric method is to continuously measure the flowing medium with a standard fixed volume per unit time, and calculate the flow rate with a fixed volume of the discharged fluid. Flow detection instruments based on this detection method include oval gear flow meters, piston flow meters, and scraper flow meters.
3. Quality method: There are two types: direct method and indirect method. Direct mass flow meters directly measure mass flow, such as angular momentum, calorimetry, and Coriolis force. The indirect mass flowmeter measures the volume flow rate and the density of the fluid at the same time and automatically calculates the mass flow rate. The measurement accuracy of mass flowmeter is not affected by the temperature, pressure and density of the fluid, and it is a new type of instrument that is under development.
Due to the diversity and complexity of flow detection conditions, there are many methods of flow measurement. With the advancement of science and technology, the flow measurement technology has been significantly improved, and the flow measurement equipment has also been improved. It can be better applied in all walks of life and plays an important role in all industries.
XIAO PENG's flow measurement instrument uses advanced technology to measure the flow velocity and water level of the water body in a non-contact manner. According to the built-in software model and algorithm, it calculates and outputs real-time cross-sectional instantaneous flow and cumulative flow. The result of the measurement is more accurate, and a nearly perfect measurement result can be achieved.
At present, XIAO PENG's products have been supported and trusted by customers all over the world. The products not only have a broad sales market in China, but also have been widely used abroad. It has been exported to Brazil, Britain, Myanmar, Brasilia, Australia and other places, and its development prospects are very broad.
Because the company has the ability to become an international supplier. Therefore, we hope to expand our market share. We are customer-centric and provide fast and punctual supply and after-sales service. For most projects, once we understand your needs, we can provide you with a quotation within 24 hours.
XIAO PENG always maintains excellent quality and competitive prices to ensure that our customers benefit. We respect every customer, no matter where you are from, we hope to do business with you sincerely and make friends. If you have any needs in this regard, you can contact us at any time. Looking forward to working with you.
Flow measurement: a complete buying guide:
The measurement and adjustment of fluid flow is an important part of industrial production. Flow measurement needs to use flow meters. How much do you know about this content? This guide will give you a detailed introduction to the relevant content of flow measurement, and then read on.
1. What is flow measurement
The amount of fluid passing through a certain cross-sectional area of the pipeline per unit time is called flow rate. To measure them, flow measuring instruments are needed. Flow measuring instruments are industrial automation instruments used to measure the flow of fluids such as liquid, gas or steam in pipes or open channels, also known as flow meters.
With the development of science and technology, measuring instruments have begun to develop in the direction of precision and miniaturization. Flow can be measured indirectly by various physical phenomena, so there are many types of flow measuring instruments. According to the measurement method, the flowmeter has differential pressure type, variable area type, volume type, velocity type and electromagnetic type.
2. Benefits of Flow Measurement
(1) It is suitable for a variety of measurement conditions, and can output measurement data of flow, water level, and flow.
(2) It is suitable for various cross-sections such as trapezoid, circular, U-shaped, etc., and the parameter setting of the cross-section is simple and convenient.
(3) Convenient configuration software, which can conveniently configure parameters according to actual needs and adapt to different conditions of use.
(4) Expandable array type multi-point flow measurement, equipped with a set of flow meters and multiple sets of flow meters, through the flow meter internal algorithm fitting, to achieve large cross-section flow measurement.
(5) Non-contact measurement, combined with cross-section parameters to calculate the flow rate, is not affected by wind, temperature, haze, sediment, and floating objects, and has a rain-proof mode.
3. How Flow Measurement Works
There are many types of flow measuring instruments, and different types have different working principles. The common ones are impeller flowmeters, turbine flowmeters, electromagnetic flowmeters, and ultrasonic flowmeters. The principles of these four flowmeters are introduced below.
(1) Impeller flowmeter
The sensor is divided into a transmitter and a turbine. The turbine is in direct contact with the fluid, and the transmitter is isolated from the fluid. The liquid flow drives the flexible rotating turbine to rotate. There are four uniformly distributed blades on the turbine, and each blade is solidified with a strong magnetic sheet. The rotating magnetic sheet will make the transmitter Hall switch produce a frequency signal proportional to the flow rate, and the transmitter will convert the frequency signal into a 4-20mA current signal.
(2) Turbine flowmeter
A turbine is installed in the center of the pipeline, and both ends are supported by bearings. When the fluid passes through the pipeline, it impacts the turbine blades and causes the turbine to rotate. The angular velocity of the turbine rotation is proportional to the flow rate of the fluid. The liquid flow drives the turbine to rotate, cutting the magnetic lines of force generated by the magnetic steel in the housing, and generating magnetic flux changes. The sensing coil sends the detected magnetic flux periodic change signal to the preamplifier for amplification, and generates a pulse signal proportional to the flow rate, and the flow value is obtained through circuit calculation.
(3) Electromagnetic flowmeter
The electromagnetic flowmeter is designed according to Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. A pair of detection electrodes are installed on the tube wall where the axis of the measuring tube and the magnetic field lines are perpendicular to each other. When the conductive liquid moves in an alternating magnetic field along the measuring tube and the magnetic field lines move in a vertical direction, the conductive liquid cuts the magnetic field lines to generate an induced electric potential, which is detected by the two detection electrodes on the measuring tube.
(4) Ultrasonic flowmeter
The principle of ultrasonic measurement of flow velocity is that the propagation velocity of ultrasonic waves in the fluid will vary with the flow velocity of the fluid being measured. Set up one probe at each upstream and downstream of the pipeline, use fluid to propagate ultrasonic waves, and use time-frequency method to measure flow velocity. After transformation, the instantaneous flow can be displayed.
4. Industries using Flow Measurement
Impeller flow meters can be widely used in water treatment and regeneration, cooling water monitoring, filtering systems, process treatment and manufacturing industries, swimming pools, chemicals, heat exchangers, water pump protection, liquid supply systems and other use scenarios. But it cannot be used in an environment where the water quality is too bad, because the impurities in the water will wrap the turbine and make it unable to rotate freely, resulting in measurement errors.
Turbine flowmeter has the characteristics of simple structure, high accuracy, easy installation, maintenance and use. Used in petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, water supply, papermaking, environmental protection, food and other fields. It can measure the volume flow of liquids such as water, pure water, tap water, sewage without impurities, diesel, gasoline, and low-viscosity crude oil.
Electromagnetic flowmeters are suitable for measuring the volume flow of conductive liquids and slurries in closed pipelines, such as clean water, sewage, various acid-base salt solutions, mud, paper pulp, and food liquids. It is widely used in metallurgy, papermaking, water treatment, chemical industry, electric power and other industries.
Ultrasonic flowmeter is a new type of flow measurement instrument developed in modern times. It has been widely used in medical, ocean observation, river and other aspects of measurement. As long as the fluid that can propagate ultrasonic waves can be measured with an ultrasonic flowmeter. The flowmeter can also measure the flow of high-viscosity liquids, non-conductive or gas.
5. Flow Measurement Maintenance Process
The flow meter must be used properly and daily maintenance and management must be strengthened to achieve satisfactory results. Poor installation, improper use, and poor maintenance and management often lead to loss of accuracy or early damage to the instrument, causing losses to production, which are not uncommon in actual work.
(1) When it must be installed vertically, the liquid should flow from bottom to top to ensure that the flowmeter body is full of liquid.
(2) In order to ensure high measurement accuracy, the flowmeter should be installed horizontally on a horizontal pipeline, and the arrow mark on the flowmeter indicating the flow direction should be consistent with the liquid flow direction.
(3) In order to eliminate the influence of uneven flow velocity distribution in the pipeline on the measurement accuracy. A certain straight section should be installed upstream and downstream of the flowmeter, or a rectifier should be installed to replace some straight sections.
6. Future of Flow Measurement
There are many types of flow meters and a wide range of applications. Due to the measurement medium, such as liquid, gas, steam, etc., and the different working conditions, there are different requirements for the instrument. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the working principle, structural performance, characteristics of the measured medium, flow status, pipeline conditions and the requirements of the production process for the instrument, and correctly select the appropriate instrument.
With the development of industrial production and the need to save energy, more and more people pay attention to flow measurement. Flow meters have been widely used, and flow measurement technology has achieved rapid development, which will play an important role in realizing the automation of a production process, ensuring safe production, and improving economic benefits.
In order to meet the special requirements of flow measurement, with the development of new technologies, some new flow measurement instruments have appeared. For example, a Doppler laser flow meter can measure the velocity of airflow changes in the jet element, supersonic airflow and turbulence, and combustion flames. Especially it can measure the velocity distribution. The development of flow measurement instruments will become more and more perfect.
7. Types of Flow Measurement in the Market
Commonly used flow measuring instruments are as follows
(1) Differential pressure flow meter: including venturi tube, concentric orifice plate, eccentric orifice plate, 1/4 round nozzle and other throttling devices.
(2) Volumetric flow meters: such as oval gear flow meters, waist wheel flow meters, etc.
(3) Area flow meter: such as rotameter.
(4) Natural oscillation flow meter: such as vortex flowmeter.
(5) Force balance flow meter: such as target flow meter.
(6) Mass flow meter
8. How much Flow Measurement Cost
The price is still very reasonable, and the price-performance ratio of the product is very high. Since flow measurement involves many industries, there are many types of flow measuring instruments, each with its characteristics and application range. The prices are different for different types, but they are all very reasonable. A good product mainly depends on its cost performance. You can choose the right product according to your needs, and we will provide you with the most favorable price.
9. Advantages of XIAO PENG
(1) Obtained GB/T 19001-2016 quality management system certification.
(2) We have professional quality inspectors and professional production lines.
(3) Accept various OEM designs and try to meet your needs.
(4) At the most affordable price and high-quality level, we can help you gain a competitive advantage.
(5) We also do temperature compensation and aging test for each set of products before shipment, so the quality is guaranteed.
10. Thoughtful after-sales service
(1) We will always keep the quality unchanged. If there is a problem with the quality, we will compensate the customer.
(2) We will recommend our packaging and be responsible for our packaging to ensure the safety of the goods during the delivery process.
(3) We track the goods from production to sales, and we will solve sales problems for customers.
(4) According to the application site and customer needs, the flow range can be customized, and the independent air duct structure can be designed to provide customers with a complete set of application solutions.
(5) We provide 7*24 hours service, customer design service, OEM service, buyer label service, with a professional engineer team and sales team, we guarantee you good product quality.
XIAO PENG is a new modern enterprise integrating development, production and sales. Our flow measuring instrument is the leading instrument for precise flow measurement. The meter provides the most accurate measurement for almost all process fluids while exhibiting extremely low pressure drop. The meter provides direct mass flow, volume flow, density and temperature measurement of liquids and slurries without additional equipment, manual calculation or estimation.
Flow measuring instruments are designed for unparalleled performance even in the harshest operating environments. They have no moving parts and do not have any special installation or flow regulation requirements. Each instrument is equipped with stainless steel wetted parts and a variety of process connections to meet your various needs.
After reading the above content, I believe you have a detailed understanding of this. If you have other questions, you can contact us at any time. We will provide you with a satisfactory answer. If you need to buy a flow meter, you can also ask us related questions at any time. We will provide you with the right price. Looking forward to establishing a friendly and cooperative relationship with you.