Digital Conductivity Meter HY-12D Widely Used To Measure The Conductivity Of Various Liquids Specifications :
|Payment Terms||T/T, L/C, Western Union, etc.|
|Delivery Detail||10-25 working days.|
Digital Conductivity Meter HY-12D Widely Used To Measure The Conductivity Of Various Liquids Detail Introduction :
It is widely used to measure the conductivity of distilled water, deionized water, drinking water, boiler water, industrial wastewater and general liquids.
It can also be used to detect the purity of high-purity water in electronics, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and power plants.
1. Using 3 1/2 digit LED digital display, the reading is clear and intuitive.
2. Over-range overflow display 1. Eliminate shift measurement error.
3. The measurement error is not more than ±1.5% in the full range.
4. Electrodes with a constant of "1" are used in the full range. It can detect the conductivity of 0.1～0.05μS/cm (10MΩ～20MΩ) high purity water, and it is also suitable for measuring the conductivity of general liquids. The measuring range is up to: 0～2×10 ^4μS/cm.
5. There is no human body induction phenomenon when measuring high purity water, and the displayed value is accurate.
6. The position of the decimal point and the high and low measurement frequencies are changed synchronously with the "range", and the measurement results can be read directly without multiplying the "magnification". And has a temperature compensation function.
1. Measuring range: 0.001～2×10^4 us/cm (ie 1000MΩ～5 Ω), divided into the following six ranges: (see manual)
2. Display: 3 1/2 digit LED.
3. Measurement error: ≤ ±1.5%F.S.
4. Temperature compensation range: 10～40℃. The benchmark is 25°C.
5. Stability: ±0.67%/24h.
6. Power consumption: not more than 5W.
1. Ambient temperature: 5～40℃;
2. The relative humidity of the environment: ≤ 85%;
3. Power supply: 220V±10%, 50Hz±2%.