XIAO PENG is an advanced instrument manufacturer integrating R&D, production, sales, and service. Furthermore, we have more than ten years of development experience in the industry and leads the development of the industry with our high-tech and advanced production technology.
Analytical Instruments Recommend Products
Analytical Instruments Detail Introduction
In the course of years of development, XIAO PENG has continuously summarized market experience, carefully listened to the honest feedback from customers. At the same time, the most advanced production experience in the world has been introduced, so that the analytical instruments developed and produced are of superb quality meeting high standards and over the years, the equipment of ours have become one of the most popular in the industry.
We have successfully mastered the most advanced production technology over the past years, and at the same time, through continuous innovation, on the basis of improving the quality of analytical instruments, allowing us to effectively controls the production cost of analytical instruments, so that it is possible for us to can offer customers with the most cost-effective products with the most competitive pricing for a enjoyable shopping experience.
If you are intrigued to acquire high-quality analytical instruments, please feel free to contact us. XIAO PENG will provide you with the most comprehensive quotation and at the same time provide you with the complete service wholeheartedly. We sincerely believe our cooperation will definitely make you satisfied!
The technological process of the analytical instrument: complete set of ingredients → screening of components → printed board assembly → product accessory line processing → complete machine assembly →coarse instrument adjustment → instrument aging → instrument fine adjustment → instrument inspection → finished product storage.
It is imperative to reliable raw materials on the market for production in order to achieve high quality and manufacture equipment with desirable quality, so as to produce high-quality analytical instruments. XIAO PENG selects components from internationally renowned brands, which are guaranteed in quality. After the component selection is completed, the printed board assembly and product accessory line processing are carried out, and the whole machine assembly is carried out after all the pre-processes are completed.
The assembled instruments need to be tested before they can be sold to the market. First, the devices undergo rough adjustment, and then the instruments undergo the process of aging. The various factors involved in the simulation analysis instrument in the actual use conditions will strengthen the experiment process of the corresponding conditions for the aging of the product. This experiment is mainly for plastic materials. Common aging mainly includes light aging, damp heat aging, and hot air aging.
The following step is to conduct the process of fine-tune in order to make its data more accurate and the performance more superior. After the production is completed, a professional inspector will inspect the instruments. After the inspection is passed, they are ready to be called a finished product, and then they are prepared to be sold to the market.
XIAO PENG is a leading instrument manufacturer in the industry. The analytical instruments developed and produced have been recognized by many customers. Now our products have been exported to India, the United States, Russia, Japan, Singapore and other countries and regions, establishing a global market Network, and has made a huge contribution to the development of the global economy.
XIAO PENG selects high-quality raw materials and internationally renowned brand components to produce analytical instruments. Besides, the analytical instruments produced are more accurate in measurement and more profitable in analysis, achieving the advantages of stable, clear and reliable data.
In addition, XIAO PENG invests considerable efforts in R&D and production every year, and takes a large part of sales to carry out R&D and innovation. Therefore, all our equipment has passed the CE standard and are of exceptionally reliable quality and performance. Our products are considered to be very stable and can show powerful advantages in actual use.
In the process of continuous innovation and research and development, XIAO PENG has won a number of innovative awards and patents. At the same time, the performance of XIAO PENG's analytical instrument has been greatly improved. Compared with other equipment, the analytical instrument does more than data. In addition to accuracy and stability, the analysis speed has been further improved, and our engineers have added a series of anti-interference measures to the analytical instrument, so the anti-interference ability of the analytical instrument is also very concrete.
Our analytical instruments have won the favor of many customers due to their superior performance. At the same time, XIAO PENG has also reached a long-term cooperative relationship with many customers by virtue of its excellent service. No matter what the customer’s needs, our engineers can help You provide the most satisfactory solution, so that you can use it without any worries.
With the rapid development of science and technology, many times if you want to achieve better development, the best solution is to use higher-quality equipment. XIAO PENG's analytical instruments can provide you with the best way to use it, and it can also help you in long term. As you develop and expand your business, we have a variety of different analytical instruments for you to choose from. Besides, we are here always to assist you in choosing the most suitable equipment for you. We will strictly control the production process for you and meet your needs from multiple aspects.
In terms of development prospects and production quality, XIAO PENG is your most reliable choice. We have effectively controlled the production cost of the equipment, so we can provide you with the most favorable price, although we cannot promise us Our analytical instruments have the lowest price in the market, but what we can promise is that our analytical instruments must have the highest price-performance ratio in the market.
If you are in need of a cost-effective analytical instrument, or have some other questions about analytical instruments, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, we will provide you with the most comprehensive service, and we sincerely look forward to cooperating with you!
Analytical Instruments: A Complete Buying Guide:
Do you intend to purchase a reliable analytical instrument?
Some common questions about analytical instruments, the following will provide you with a comprehensive answer:
1. What is an Analytical Instrument?
Analytical instrument is a kind of analysis and measurement equipment, which is used to determine the composition, structure and certain physical properties of substances. Including qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, structural analysis and analysis of certain physical characteristics.
Different substances have qualitative and quantitative differences in various physical and chemical properties, such as differences in color, odor, thermal conductivity, wavelength of light absorption, and magnetic properties. Analytical instruments use these characteristics to complete qualitative analysis and structural analysis.
Analytical instruments are suitable for many industries, provide strong technical support for the development of all walks of life, are important influencing equipment for the rapid development of society, and have brought a very positive impact on human society.
2. Benefits of Analytical Instruments
1. It has a fully automated method of use, and the measurement, analysis and other workflows can be fully automated, which can effectively reduce manual intervention, so that higher accuracy can be guaranteed during use.
2. The analysis instrument uses a high-performance single-chip microcomputer, which is more flexible in control and simple in operation. The data processing part and the control part are relatively independent, making it more convenient to use.
3. The high-brightness luminous tube is used as the display element, and the data of the analysis instrument is clearer, which is more conducive to the development of various businesses.
4. The most critical component of the analytical instrument, the precision micro-pressure sensor, is selected from the most well-known brand in the world, which further guarantees the measurement accuracy, stability and life of the analytical instrument.
5. The use of patented control electrodes ensures the reliability of the working procedures of the analytical instrument.
3. How Much Analytical Instruments Cost
When buying equipment, price is always the most noteworthy factor, but HanYi would like to remind you that although price is a more important choice factor, it is not the only choice factor. If you want to buy a more reliable analysis for instruments, the most important thing you should consider is the price/performance ratio.
Although the quality of low-priced analytical instruments is definitely not good, after all, you get what you pay for, but the high-priced ones may not be suitable for you. Therefore, cost-effectiveness is your best choice when choosing an analytical instrument.
On the basis of ensuring the quality of analytical instruments, XIAO PENG effectively controls production costs, so we can offer our customers the most favorable price. What we can assure you is that among similar equipment, our analytical instruments will have the highest cost-effectiveness, and we can also provide customized services to meet all your different needs.
4. Industries using Analytical Instruments
There are many types of analytical instruments, so there are many industries that use analytical instruments, such as the electronics industry, electrical appliances industry, toy industry, food industry, steel industry, cement industry, petrochemical industry, metallurgy industry, coating industry, geological industry, and minerals. Industry, alloy industry, jewelry industry and pharmaceutical industry, etc.
5. Types of Analytical Instruments in the Market
Analytical instruments are used in almost all walks of life. According to the different needs of our customers, XIAO PENG can provide various types of analytical instruments. Including multi-element analyzer, stainless steel analyzer, iron ore analysis instrument, laboratory instrument, laboratory equipment, laboratory instrument, aluminum alloy analyzer, copper alloy analyzer, trace element analyzer, metal element analyzer, alloy analysis, ferroalloy analysis , On-site analytical instruments, etc., Therefore, customers are welcome to purchase the desirable type according to their actual needs.
6. How to Verify Quality of Analytical Instruments
In order to ensure the accuracy and reliability of test data, the quality inspection of analytical instruments is particularly important. Correctly inspecting the quality of analytical instruments will help improve the normal working time of the instrument and reduce the recurrence rate of instrument failures, thereby ensuring the test data accurate and reliable.
When inspecting analytical instruments, it is recommended to first check the relevant certifications obtained by the manufacturer. The analytical instruments developed and produced by XIAO PENG have obtained CE certification, RoHS2.0 and other international organization certifications. If you need it, we can as well send you the relevant certificates.
Secondly, you need to check the material of the analytical instrument, including the production material and components, etc., to ensure that they are of relatively high quality. At the same time, it is wise to inspect the analytical instruments according to some laws and regulations. The requirements of analytical instruments in different fields are different. Therefore, it cannot be the same in different scenarios, you need to always pay attention to changes in relevant laws and regulations.
7. Analytical Instruments Maintenance Process
1. The analytical instrument should be placed in a dry and ventilated room to prevent its parts from being affected by damp and mildew.
2. When it comes into contact with some corrosive liquids, cleaning should be done in time to prevent the analysis instrument from being corroded and damaged.
3. The working surface of the refracting prism system should be cleaned before and after the analysis instrument is used and when changing samples.
4. There should be no hard impurities in the tested sample. When testing a solid sample, prevent the surface of the refracting prism from being roughened or indented.
5. It is strictly forbidden to touch the optical parts with oily or sweaty hands. If there is dust on the surface of the optical parts, wipe it with deer skin or long-fiber absorbent cotton and blow it off with a leather blower. If the surface of the optical parts is stained with grease, use an alcohol mixture in time. Wipe clean.
6. The analytical instrument should avoid strong vibration or impact to prevent damage to optical parts and affect accuracy.
8. How to Buy Analytical Instruments?
1. First of all, it is imperative that you choose according to actual use requirements. For example, test and analysis instruments should be accurate and fast. If you inspect incoming materials, you should select those that can print test reports. For finished product inspection, it is best to choose some authoritative analysis instruments.
2. Taking cost performance as the first element of purchasing analytical instruments, comprehensively consider the product quality, price and service of analytical instruments, and choose the most cost-effective analytical instrument.
3. After-sales service of analytical instruments is a factor that must be considered when purchasing, especially the maintenance of analytical instruments outside the warranty period and the supply of spare parts and consumables. Analytical instruments with guaranteed after-sales service will make your future use and maintenance more convenient.
4. XIAO PENG can provide customers with the most cost-effective analytical instruments, and can provide customers with comprehensive quotations and services. With our excellent product quality and service, we have become friendly partners with customers in many countries and regions around the world.
9. What is the Difference Between Analytical Instruments and Instrumental Analysis?
The analytical instrument is a professional measurement and analysis equipment that can quickly and accurately determine the content of carbon and sulfur in steel, iron, alloys, non-ferrous metals, cement, ore, catalysts and other materials.
The analysis instrument adopts high-power high-frequency circuit design and high-frequency power tube, which can effectively reduce the load of the high-frequency combustion system and increase the service life.
It can also be customized according to customer needs to meet all customers’ demands and requirements. The use of high-frequency power tubes can effectively reduce the load of the high-frequency combustion system and increase the service life. Moreover, it can also be customized according to customer needs to meet all customer needs, with self-diagnosis and protection functions, automatic alarms when errors occur, and remote diagnosis, and the testing software is fully functional, and the operation and use are very simple.
Instrumental analysis is an important branch of chemistry. It is an analytical method established on the basis of the physical and physicochemical properties of substances. Most instrumental analysis methods are suitable for trace and trace analysis. For example, the absolute sensitivity of atomic absorption spectrophotometry for the determination of certain elements can reach 10^-14g. In addition, non-destructive analysis can be performed, and sometimes the measurement can be performed without destroying the sample, which is suitable for analysis in special fields such as archaeology and cultural relics.
10. What are the Basic Components of Analytical Instruments?
There are many types of analytical instruments, but no matter what kind of analytical instrument, and no matter what the principle and complexity, its basic components usually include: sampling device, pre-treatment system, separation device, detector and detection system, Measurement system and signal processing system, display device, compensation device, auxiliary device to ensure operating conditions.
1. Sampling device: the function is to introduce the sample to be analyzed into the analytical instrument. For some analytical instruments, the sampling device is the sample injector.
2. Pretreatment system: The main task of the device is to process samples taken from the actual process to meet the requirements of the detection system for the state of the samples.
3. Separation device: It not only includes the separation of the components of the sample itself, but also the separation of energy.
4. Detector and detection system: The detector is the core part of the analytical instrument. According to the content of the components to be analyzed in the sample, the detector sends out corresponding signals, most of which are output in electrical parameters.
5. Measurement system and signal processing system: The signals output from the detector are of various kinds, among which changes in electrical parameters are particularly common, and the circuits or devices that measure these changes are collectively called measurement systems.
6. Display device: The device that displays the results of the chemical analysis is called the display device.
7. Compensation device: The main function of this device is to eliminate or reduce the impact of objective conditions or the state of the sample on the measurement results.
8. Auxiliary devices to ensure operating conditions: If some instruments cannot be compensated by the above methods, in order to ensure the measurement accuracy, corresponding measures must be taken and some auxiliary devices, such as fluid pressure regulators, thermostats, and power supplies must be added. , Electromagnetic isolation device, etc.
11. What are the Precautions for the Use of Analytical Instruments?
1. Don't sample too much during each measurement.
2. Pay attention to keeping the analytical instrument clean, and clean it after each use.
3. When using, pay attention to protect the analytical instrument, so as not to cause deviation of its accuracy.
12. Futures of Analytical Instruments
The technological development of analytical instruments has become an issue of widespread concern, because it has a very close relationship with the development of all walks of life. XIAO PENG believes that with the continuous development of network and communication functions, the accuracy and stability of industrial production levels continue to improve, which promotes the development of analytical instruments in the direction of low power consumption, multi-function, integration and systemization.
In addition, the development of analytical instruments in the direction of networking, intelligence, and intelligence is also an important trend. In the future, analytical instrument manufacturers will not only provide customers with products, but provide analytical instrument application services.
XIAO PENG is deeply aware of this development trend, and invests a lot of funds in research and development every year, and believes that it will definitely make important contributions to the development of the analytical instrument industry in the future!
13. Why Choose XIAO PENG's Analytical Instrument?
XIAO PENG is a well-known manufacturer of analytical instruments in the industry. Over the years, we have summarized exceptionally rich experience in years of development, and have mastered the most advanced production technology. The analytical instruments developed and produced have been exported to many countries and regions around the world. It can be said confidently that the products manufactured have outstanding contributions to the development of the society.
Our analytical instruments have a outstanding advantage in competitive pricing with superb performance. First of all, they are very reliable in terms of quality. They are made of the highest quality materials and components of the most famous international brands. The quality is more reassuring, and long-term use is also It will not be damaged, and the operation is very simple. The fully automated use method has superior performance, higher precision and more accuracy.
In addition, in terms of quality, we have effectively controlled the production cost of analytical instruments, and can give our customers the most favorable price, allowing you to enjoy the most cost-effective shopping experience. Among similar equipment, we can confidently say that our analytical instruments will have the highest cost performance, so that you can get the best results with the lowest investment.
Not only that, our after-sales service is also exceptionally complete, especially for some precision parts, we can provide warranty service, so that our customers can purchase it without any worries, in this way, we are determined to solve any problems in your use process, and provide you with the most cost-effective analysis instrument .
If you are intrigues to get to know more about our products, do not hesitate to get in touch wit us. We believe our cooperation will make you satisfied in every possible aspect.